Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ah... LiveJournal

This post would really belong there as it's kinda ranty and whiny. Let me tell you about my crappy day.

I scheduled a doctor's appointment for this afternoon. The delightful reason for this is the aches and shooting pains I've been getting in my wrists during work. Joy. So, I leave work and merrily begin on my way to the clinic. Starting my car, I discover that I'm down to a quarter tank of gas. No problem, I've got time to stop for gas. Oh wait, I don't have money for gas since the price has gone up 20 cents a gallon since this morning. Fine, I'll get it later.

Upon arriving at the front desk of the clinic, I discover that my insurance card has somehow vanished from my wallet. Well, isn't that peachy? Oh well, it doesn't really matter since my appointment isn't at this clinic. It's half an hour away. Splendid. So shall I drive 1/2 an hour to an appointment I've missed, lacking my insurance information? Or should I reschedule? Again. Aargh!

Ah well, to console myself I bought myself a treat. I got Bubble Tea at the Boba Cafe. Quite good, much better than I was expected. Which was good since I had to go back to work.

Now that I've written it out, it doesn't seem so bad. But it was incredibly frustrating. Still is, but I'm not about to empty my workplace anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 25, 2006 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home