Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Common Theme

I'm thinking that a lot of these upates are going to follow a pretty common thread. That's not really surprising as I really don't vary my schedule at all. Wednesday nights I play boardgames from ~7:30 until roughly midnight. Saturdays, I might get together with Jason and play Magic or Twilight Imperium Armada. Saturdays are generally 2 person days. Sundays, I game with Dan, Jason and some guys they know. We typically run a Shadowrun campaign, although it varies slightly. We just started a World of Darkness campaign and last week we played Shadows Over Camelot instead of running a roleplaying session.

And that's pretty much all I do. I work and I game. I bought a Gamecube not too many weeks ago, but I haven't even really gotten a chance to use it.

I've been writing this over the last hour at work, and I've kinda run out of steam. I'll talk about Battlestations some other time. It's definitely worth talking about.

One final note before I end this. Kevin said something last night about doing things online so that people would see them and think you're cool. I can definitely see that. On the other hand, I'm not really writing this for an audience. At least not one I have in mind. It's more of a catharsis for me at work. I'm using it as a diary. It has the advantage over a paper diary in that I can use it at work and look like I'm working.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

You never told me you had a blog...

I found it on your signature on pat's page, but since there is hardly any activity there these days I only noticed today.

March 06, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger AP said...

Well, if you read the first post, I was curious if anyone would show up without being linked to it. And then I got impatient and sigged it to speed things up.

March 07, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

You mean if, say, we randomly searched "alferdpacker" and got the site?

March 08, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I only found it today because I was going through registered user IP addresses on the message board, trying to find one similar to a non-registered visitor...

March 31, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger AP said...

Woo Hoo! Someone found it as intended! It wasn't stupidly foolish after all!

April 19, 2006 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home