Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Look upon my works and despair

I think I need to develop a standard way of formatting my entries that I actually like. The previous entry appears as a monstrosity that could only have been birthed from the deepest levels of hell by the most twisted of individuals. To gaze upon it is to risk madness and despair unlike any the world has seen.

Perhaps I exaggerate. To sum up, I don't like the way it looks.

Much thought and consideration shall have to take place before I update again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I'd suggest adding a style in the template of your blog for something like a [div title="quote"] tag, defining whatever you want to do with citations like that, and then just use that div tag whenever you have a quote.

Popular options include borders, different background colors, different font-faces... then, you probably already knew all this, but I like suggesting css

April 07, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I DEMAND MORE POSTS ABOUT GAMES AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU FEEL LIKE WRITING ABOUT

April 17, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger AP said...

You're hardly one to talk. You never even finished your "Real Time BattleReport".

April 17, 2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Whoa, very weird to see you comment as ap....

April 19, 2006 3:17 AM  
Blogger AP said...

It feels weird talking to you as ap. It really needs to be capitalized for it to feel like "me" instead of appunk.

April 19, 2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home