Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Now that it's been announced...

I guess I can talk about it a little. FFG has announced that they will be developing and releasing a Starcraft Boardgame.

I've got mixed feelings about this. As most of you know, I love the computer game. A lot. The idea of a boardgame based on it fills me with glee and horror. I like the designer and have enjoyed many of his games, hence some hope regarding the project. But the description of the game from FFG's rant page fills me with dread.

"It features a large central game board depicting the Starcraft galaxy, as well as nine separate smaller boards that each represent a specific planet in the Starcraft universe. Players will control the familiar Terran, Protoss, or Zerg space and ground units in a bid for domination of these nine worlds."

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home