Thursday, July 27, 2006

In under the wire...

My goal was to update this at least once a month. Fortunately it's been a little under a month since I last updated this thing. Not that nothing has happened in that time. In fact, quite a bit has happened. But nothing I ever got around to telling you guys about. Obviously.

So. I agreed to work overtime this Saturday. Extra money is always a good thing as is looking good to your manager. And since the temperature on Saturday is supposed to be around 100, I figured it'd be a great idea to sit in an air-conditioned building and earn some money. Now I learn that they're turning off the water and air-conditioning this Saturday the entire time I'll be there! Great.

Also, Monster House is far superior to both Superman Returns and PotC2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home